What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Power Arrow

Here is a bow and arrow game that is more for kids. My two children love this and it has become a family competition game. The idea is to pull back the arrow and as the screen scrolls to the right, you need to let the arrow go in time to hit the target in the middle. The closer to the bullseye the more points you receive. This will cost you $0.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment