What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Saturday, November 13, 2010

AirportMania: First Flight

I started with the lite version and my son and I loved it so much I paid the $1.99 for the full version. You are in charge of landing planes and have it unload at the correct color gate. Some planes will need to refuel while others need repair. You can add extra gates, extra runways and others. You can repaint planes, serve food or show a movie. The object is to be fast and keep the planes happy. The faster you are, the more money you receive, the more upgrades you can do. This game looks childish but will keep you on your toes.

Picture from http://www.touchmyapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/airportmania2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment