What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Read Me Stories

This app is GREAT for young children. It has some wonderful books and will read them out loud to your kids. It does not highlight the words though as it reads it. If you choose the free app you will receive a NEW book every day. My daughter loves to read the "new" books every night. If you choose to pay the $3.99, you will receive the 30 books with your purchase. So far, I only have one complaint. We recently downloaded a book called "Tickles Up My Nose" which talks about a boy picking his nose. He makes sure no one is looking and picks it again. It ends by having the boy with his entire arm up his nose. Other than this one book, my daughter loves them. She especially loves the books that have songs to sing to.

No comments:

Post a Comment