What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Soundnote

Are you a person that goes to meetings but forget things the minute you leave? I tend to go to many sports meeting for my children, only for my wife ask me about everything that was said. Being dyslexic...I tend to struggle in this area. That was, not until I found Soundnote. Soundnote lets you take notes BUT also records at the same time. It will link the recording to the exact area you are typing. At a recent sporting meeting I attended, they talked about uniforms, picking teams, coaching information, traveling teams, etc. As I was recording the entire meeting, I just typed the key words which will let me go back to these specific areas of the meeting. I would recommend this app for everyone! The only downfall is the cost. $4.99!!


No comments:

Post a Comment