What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Sound Shelf

There are two apps for this. I have used the free Halloween Shelf which has a lot of different sounds to scare the neighbors with. My kids handed out candy this year and would use the spooky sounds as background noise.

picture from http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/halloween-sound-shelf/id398908619?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment