What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Colorsplash


I was unsure about spending money on a photo editing app, but after paying the $1.99, I am very excited about the purchase. Once you have imported your own photos into itunes, this app will turn your photo black and white and let you pick out a specific item or items that you would like to be in color. It is done very easily by brushing your finger over the area you would like in color. It only took me about 30 seconds to save my first edited picture.

picture from http://www.juxtaposer.info/ColorSplash_screenshots.html

1 comment: