What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poetry Magnets

I held an app share day at our library this morning so I have a big list of new educational apps to share. Here is a quick way to have students make poetry on the ipad or itouch. Click and drag the words from the word list below up to the work space above. You can scroll to the left or right for more words. This is a free app so enjoy!

Picture from http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/019/Purple/32/31/3e/mzl.vcucbxsn.480x480-75.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment