What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Name My Tunes

How well do you know the music on your itouch or ipad? Well, this Name that Tune game selects music out of your very own music library and puts it into the game. There are two modes, normal mode or lighting mode. In normal mode...the balls will gradually fall to let you know how much time you have left to guess. In lighting, the clock counts down so you are racing the clock. The quicker you answer, the more points you will receive. It does cost $0.99 but is well worth it. You can play one or two player which means you can share your fun!!
Picture from http://www.filecluster.com/iPad/Name-My-Tunes-Music-Quiz--14414.html

No comments:

Post a Comment