What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

iSeismometer

I never realized how sensitive the ipad is. With "free" app, you can leave it on your desk and even a little tap will register on it. It even has an alarm you can set so if there is too much movement...the alarm will go off. A teacher was fidgeting next to me at a conference today so I turn on the app making sure my volume was down. I think he got the hint...good thing we are friends!
Picture from http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/035/Purple/d5/fd/69/mzl.lkhrpjqv.320x480-75.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment