What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

iBasket Pro HD


Are you a big fan of basketball? Do you get easily addicted in strategy games. In this game you need to think about angles, power, etc. to help in making the shop. I would probably rate this game 3 out of 5. It is fun! My son and I have contests to see who can do better, but I am afraid that after a few weeks we will overlook this app.

Some review on this app are as follows:
-“Incredible”
-“Very addicting”
-“The best basketball game I’ve ever played”
-“Spectacular! I’m completely hooked.”
This used to be a FREE app but recently changed to $0.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment