What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Saturday, December 31, 2011

EA Games all $0.99!!

If you are a fan of Fifa Soccer 12, Madden football 12, Monopoly, Sims, Scrabble, Battleship, Yahtzee, Tiger Woods Golf, etc. They have been 99 cents for the past few weeks. Search "EA" in the Apps Store for more info.

My favorite lately has been RISK!

Have a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment