What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PaintMee

PaintMee is another photo app but this one can take your picture and make it look as though it was oil painted. This app comes in a Free lite version and a $2.99 version for the itouch/phone but I purchased the $4.99 ipad HD version and am loving it. In my spare time, which at this point in time I don't have any, I enjoy painting and have always wanted to learn how to paint people. This app will do it for me now so I don't have to learn. Wonderful paintings for my children for years to come.

picture from http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/paintmee-lite/id329847306?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment