What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Monday, November 15, 2010

Mani Golf

Another golf game!! This comes in a free LITE version or $1.99 for the full HD version. Pull the club back and try for a hole in one. Some holes are in the strangest places. This app was recommended by one of my co-workers. I have only tried a few holes but it seems challenging.
UPDATE...I played this game last night an finished all of the 9 free holes with gold coins. I am hoping the pay version is a little more challenging!

Pictures from http://appstick.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ManiGolfIPAiPhone.jpg and http://www.iphonelife.com/sites/iphonelife.com/files/images/review-mani-golf-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment