What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Talking Santa

Since my kids LOVE Talking Tom, I thought I would try Talking Santa. Looking at prices, the iphone app is $1.99 where the ipad app is $4.99. I will admit that I cheated and purchased the iphone app for my ipad and just increased the size. Sure, it is not HD quality but I was not willing to risk the money. Talking Santa is cute but Tom is better. You can click on the milk in the bottom corner which will make him eat the cooking and Talking Tom pops on to steal the milk. You can click on the snowball on the bottom and a huge snowball will run Santa over. Click on his bag and he will pull out a wrapped present. Click on the present and it will show you a surprise. Just like Talking Tom, you can beat up Santa but if you punch him, he will take out a gift, jump on it and kick it off the screen. The only real down fall is the voice. My wife thinks he sounds scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment