What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Sunday, December 19, 2010

APP DEALS

I felt as though I was a kid in a candy store yesterday while app shopping. Many of the apps that I have wanting all went to $0.99. I blogged about Need for Speed Hot Pursuit a few days ago. I paid $9.99 for it (which really wasn't worth that much) but it is now $0.99. If you are a sports fan...here are some that I found last night:

Madden 11 - $0.99 in HD on ipad
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - $0.99
Need for Speed Shift - $0.99
NBA Elite (for iphone) -$0.99
Fifa 11 (for iphone) - $0.99...watch out because it is $9.99 in HD for the ipad
NHL2K11 (for iphone) - $0.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour (for iphone) - $0.99
Reckless Racing - $0.99 in HD on ipad
Drift Mania - $0.99 in HD (one of the only games I have tried and the graphics aren't good)
Deer Hunter 3D - $0.99 for ipad or iphone
Deer Hunter African Safari for ipad - $0.99
2XL Trophylite rally - $0.99 for ipad or iphone (off road truck racing)
Boggle for ipad - $0.99
Sim City Delux for ipadin HD or iphone - $0.99
Game of Life $0.99 for iphone...here is another one to watch out for because it is $6.99 for ipad

Just a quick list of apps I will probably do a little blog about in the near future. Enjoy the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment