What is App a Day?

With i-touches, i-pads and i-phones becoming more popular, the apps are increasing in numbers too. With so many apps out there, how do you know what is good and what isn't. That is what I am hoping to help you with in this blog. If you have a suggestion of an app to share...please send me an email to jdief99@gmail.com.

After taking a year off with a new job...I have many apps to discuss. Follow me for at least 3 new apps at week.

Updated: 1/25/2013

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hot Pursuit (Need For Speed)

All right, the reason I haven't added an app was because I have been addicted to this new game, Hot Pursuit. If you are a fan of racing, then you will enjoy this game. The only downfall is the price. It costs $9.99. This is the most expensive app I have purchased but it is much better than Shrek Karting which I haven't played much after purchasing. In this game, you are the police officer and need to catch the bad guys. In some games, you race other police cars, in other games you need to crash 3 to 5 cars in 3 minutes. As you complete different missions, you earn Bounty money that accumulates. When you earn the required bounty amounts, you open different police cars. Some of the cars you can earn are a Nissan 370Z, Lancer, Impreza, Shelby, many different Porsches, BMW, Corvette, Viper, Ford GT, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg and a Bugatti Veyron. I have only had the game for a few days but my family is really enjoying it. My son gave this game a 10 out of 10. He said, "I love it dad. It is the best game ever"! If you decide to spend the money, hopefully you enjoy it as much as we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment